From Europe to Australia, from America to Asia - the family-owned company CREMER is at home on all continents. With almost 70 subsidiaries and holdings CREMER has a worldwide presence. Every day, around 2,000 employees ensure that CREMER is successful all over the world.
CREMER OLEO was founded in 2005 to meet the increasing demand for oleochemicals. From its headquarter in Hamburg, CREMER OLEO manages its global production and logistics activities.
Values and Mission
Showing Respect to People and Mother Earth
- As a family-run company, we feel that we have a particular responsibility for the well-being of our employees and their personal development.
- We treat one another openly and honestly, stick together, and listen to one another.
- We enjoy our work because we work together in a successful team. We laugh together and also laugh at ourselves as an expression of our vitality.
- We carefully observe the developments inside and outside our company to seize opportunities and anticipate risks.
- We see ourselves as being cosmopolitan. This implies, as a matter of course, a cross-cultural attitude, tolerance, as well as a decent and respectful demeanour.
- We have always been committed to an environmentally friendly way of using the world's resources.
- We are a performance-oriented company that strives to improve continuously.
- Long-term success is more important to us than short-term profit.
For us, sustainability is an important issue that is a part of our daily lives in terms of ongoing positive action, rather than excessive, empty words.
- we have an obligation to our employees and owners to achieve financial success
- reliable relationships with suppliers and customers
- investments in long-term projects
- careful selection of raw materials
- education and training as a long-term investment
- safeguarding jobs