For manufacturers of hand cleaning products, CREMER OLEO has many raw materials ready:
- Bioethanol from CREMER OLEO can be used in disinfectants, as we are listed in the Article 95 list of the ECHA.
- Glycerine is often used in hygiene products as a caring component. We offer a wide range of glycerine from various sources and with numerous certifications. Feel free to contact us if you are looking for alternative raw materials and also get to know our organic range!
- For the production of solid and liquid soaps, we carry a wide selection of basic soaps - as well as raw materials for soap-free washing products. Here, too, we have qualities based on a wide variety of oils, as well as Cosmos- or RSPO IP-certified goods.
- We offer oleic acid in 70 and 85% quality, also palm-free.
- Our fatty alcohols are available with RSPO MB and Cosmos non-organic certification.
More information about our hand hygiene raw materials can be found in the product section of our website. There you will also find personal contact persons for your questions.